BEVAN @ TWITTER
- Want to do a book adapting King Arthur in Welsh style. Welsh all the way. Fairies and knights with bizarre superpowers. No Lancelot crap. Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- "Spoils of Annwn" is definitely the best Taliesin poem. Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- "Thrice enough to fill Prydain, we went into it; / Except seven, none returned from Caer Sidi." Great repeated refrain in "Spoils of Annwn." Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- How can Taliesin go on an adventure with King Arthur if he's a reincarnation of Merlin? These myths don't make any sense at all. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- "We have met the enemy and he is us." Walt Kelly, "Pogo" Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for Android
Follow @bthomasa on twitter.