BEVAN @ TWITTER
- @grasshopperpie Story of my life. Time ago 2 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @alinapete It's hard for kids not to love dinosaurs They love wowing adults with pedantic facts, and there's no gre… t.co/kW0jThpMam Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @grasshopperpie The bit I found the funniest is that many Europeans considered the Vikings vain dandies because the… t.co/HS2ETZcwUq Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @grasshopperpie It became an especially big problem in Spain because if you bathed too much, the church got suspici… t.co/5myl7yGeO0 Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Fun fact: the Arthurian grail-knight Sir Bors is called "Bwrt" in Welsh, which is pronounced "Bort." t.co/WKzYOzKwji Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @bthomasa on twitter.