BEVAN @ TWITTER
- A fascinating contrast between Welsh folklore and Tolkien is that in Tolkien armies of beautiful, noble elves battl… t.co/9QdIEkGQYz Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Just finished re-reading "Voyage to Arcturus." Man, there's so much fascinating imagery there, given me great insig… t.co/tIt0sowKlE Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @grasshopperpie I find the aliens in "Slaughterhouse Five" so utterly fascinating. Their approach to time and chron… t.co/MtWtHfVgG6 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- On my blog, I adopt Welsh folklore to the Cthulhu mythos: giants and Fair Folk with the Great Old Ones, and how som… t.co/hO09tDVcoE Time ago 14 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Just re-read "Lord of the Rings." Weird things to remember: 1. Orcs are much shorter than humans, not much bigger t… t.co/URVK2gvkrQ Time ago 15 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @bthomasa on twitter.